Welcome

I am a photographer. A lover of New England sports. My favorite quote is by Ralph Waldo Emerson "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." I enjoy a good laugh and even more a great film. I have two kids and they both shed hair twice a year. They just so happen to be the two best dogs in the entire world. I hope the trail i am leaving will bring smiles and enjoyment to those around me.

The Most Important Day of My Life

The Most Important Day of My Life
copyright MKM

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kymberli Price Ferguson aka Mama to Be

Every now and then, my camera is more than just a piece of equipment used to take pictures. it becomes an extension of myself, looking deep into the eyes of people who are amazing. and triumphant. and joyful. and blessed. yesterday, it was my true joy to capture a woman who has been given the gift of a baby in the belly. a gift she has prayed for and waited for and is now rejoicing over. he will be the pride of his mommy and daddy and i cannot wait until he makes his way into this world! Kym and Garrett, i hope your glow never goes away. thanks for letting me capture this amazing moment in your lives!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tim you are such an amazing artist!!!! Kym you are absolutely beautiful! Pregnancy suits you! I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Tim,
Thank you for capturing this truly amazing time in my daughter's life and posting the pictures for all to see. A baby is a true gift from God and when captured via pictures is beautiful. You are true angel and I appreciate you sharing this blessing.

Thank you,
Robyn (Kym's mom)

Unknown said...

Tim,
The pictures you took captured Kymberli's inner beauty in her pregnancy. They are a joy to look at, and I certainly appreciate them. Thank you so much for sharing the gift you have in photography.
Marie Price(Kymberli's Maternal Grandmother)

Post a Comment